Look after mind & body – *NEW* Yoga Retreat
Yoga, Mindfulness & Relaxation Retreat
Saturday March 25th 2-5pm
€50 members, €59 non members
- Do you have a very busy life with little time for yourself?
- Are you on the go all the time and find it difficult to relax?
- Would you like to learn some key relaxation and de-stressing techniques for mind and body to use in your daily life?
If you’ve answered YES to any, or all, of the above, why not step away from it all and take a great opportunity to treat yourself to an afternoon that’s all about you.
- Asana practice (yoga postures) designed to destress mind and body – suitable for all levels including complete beginners;
- Introduction to mindfulness – what is it and how you can introduce it into your daily life;
- Relaxation tips and advice for a more balanced and healthier mind and body;
- Relaxation yoga – a deeply nourishing session designed to help you let go of the stresses and strains of daily life.
The aim is to create a peaceful, nurturing atmosphere that allows each person to leave their challenges behind. Frances’ yoga classes are enjoyable, mindful and centering – each person is encouraged to go at their own pace. The retreat will leave you feeling rejuvenated, inspired and deeply relaxed. Dress comfortably (leggings or a tracksuit). Bring a yoga mat if you have one! A pillow and blanket and notebook would be great too. TO BOOK – Contact Reception, 6687022 xt 0. For further enquiries: email@example.com