Looking for a Gym in Dublin? We have so much to offer.
***EXCITING NEW REDEVELOPMENT NOW OPEN***
Included in our training equipment we currently have:-
- Life Fitness treadmills
- Concept 2 rowers
- Technogym bikes (upright and recumbant)
- Arc trainers
- Cybex Eagle strength training equipment
- Free weights
- TRX suspension training
- Medicine balls
Free Personalised Programmes
What makes us different? We offer a very personalised service for fitness programmes – you meet with a member of the gym team, they discuss your medical history, goals, time you can allocate to exercise etc. From this they put together a personal programme in line with these goals, and recommend you review every 4-6 weeks. This service is FREE as part of your gym package.
We regularly have fun fitness challenges and events to motivate you – keep an eye on this page or our Noticeboard.
Gym Code of Conduct
In the interest of member safety and comfort the following code of conduct must be adhered to:
- No members under sixteen years are allowed to use the fitness centre.
- All members must complete a fitness assessment and induction prior to using gym facilities.
- Only members are allowed to use the gym.
- Members must swipe their SPORTSCO membership card to gain entry to the gym.
- Appropriate attire must be worn by all gym and class users.
- Please use the lockers provided to store gear bags and other belongings.
- For hygiene purposes, please ensure all equipment is wiped down after use. Cleanser and paper towels are provided.
If you require assistance please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff.
Personal training is available to members for an additional fee. John Gray is here to help you, please contact him directly for more information – 086-3208433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org