SPORTSCO’s fitness centre currently comprises three main areas: the resistance/strength area, the extensive cardiovascular section, and a functional training area. We also have a separate aerobic studio and a spinning studio.
***EXCITING NEW REDEVELOPMENT***
Gym extension with an extra 80 m² of space to include extended weights area, new equipment, a track and extended stretching area – DUE JAN 18
Our CEO Lorna Brady confirms “This re-development will be an important boost to all our customers who are passionate about their health and fitness. Our gym & classes are hugely popular and whilst we already offer excellent facilities we are constantly striving to improve and offer more for our members”.
Included in our training equipment we currently have:-
- Life Fitness treadmills
- Concept 2 rowers
- Technogym bikes (upright and recumbant)
- Arc trainers
- Cybex Eagle strength training equipment
- Free weights
- TRX suspension training
- Medicine balls
Free Personalised Programmes
What makes us different? We offer a very personalised service for fitness programmes – you meet with a member of the gym team, they discuss your medical history, goals, time you can allocate to exercise etc. From this they put together a personal programme in line with these goals, and recommend you review every 4-6 weeks. This service is FREE as part of your gym package.
We regularly have fun fitness challenges and events to motivate you – check our Noticeboard for details, or stay in touch on Facebook or Twitter (links at the top of the page).
Gym Code of Conduct
In the interest of member safety and comfort the following code of conduct must be adhered to:
- No members under sixteen years are allowed to use the fitness centre.
- All members must complete a fitness assessment and induction prior to using gym facilities.
- Only members are allowed to use the gym.
- Members must swipe their SPORTSCO membership card to gain entry to the gym.
- Appropriate attire must be worn by all gym and class users.
- Please use the lockers provided to store gear bags and other belongings.
- For hygiene purposes, please ensure all equipment is wiped down after use. Cleanser and paper towels are provided.
If you require assistance please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff.
Personal training is available to members for an additional fee. John Gray is here to help you, please contact him directly for more information – 086-3208433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org