SPORTSCO’s fitness centre comprises three main areas: the resistance/strength area, the extensive cardiovascular section, and a functional training area. We also have a separate aerobic studio and a spinning studio.
We are excited to commence work on our new development, which will include a super new fitness studio (expected completion September) and gym expansion (expected completion October). The good news is there will be no closure during the works. Make sure to follow us on social media for updates!
Included in our training equipment we have
- Life Fitness treadmills
- Concept 2 rowers
- Technogym bikes (upright and recumbant)
- Arc trainers
- Cybex Eagle strength training equipment
- Free weights
- TRX suspension training
- Medicine balls
Free Personalised Programmes
What makes us different? We offer a very personalised service for programmes – you meet with a member of the gym team, they will discuss your medical history, goals, time you can allocate to exercise etc. From this they put together a personal programme in line with these goals, and recommend you review every 4-6 weeks. This service is all part of your gym package. All members must undergo a gym induction session prior to using the gym.
We regularly have fun fitness challenges and events to motivate you – check our Noticeboard for details, or stay in touch on Facebook or Twitter (links at the top of the page).
Gym Code of Conduct
In the interest of member safety and comfort the following code of conduct must be adhered to:
- No members under sixteen years are allowed to use the fitness centre.
- All members must complete a fitness assessment and induction prior to using gym facilities.
- Only members are allowed to use the gym.
- Members must swipe their SPORTSCO membership card to gain entry to the gym.
- Appropriate attire must be worn by all gym and class users.
- Please use the lockers provided to store gear bags and other belongings.
- For hygiene purposes, please ensure all equipment is wiped down after use. Cleanser and paper towels are provided.
If you require assistance please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff.
Personal training is available to members for an additional fee. John Gray is here to help you, please contact him directly for more information – 086-3208433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org