Our 25m swimming pool in Dublin 4 is 11.5m wide and has 6 lanes. It is ozone treated, which means we use a minimal amount of chlorine (kept at a standard of 0.5ppm, this is one of the lowest levels in the country). We are very proud of our pool and consistently monitor water quality, in fact we are White Flag Excellence (Gold Standard) award winners. Our highly trained and experienced lifeguards are on hand for your safety and comfort.
Voted Best Pool in Dublin!
If you are interested in swimming lessons for children, we are delighted to launch our own Swim Academy in September 2017. For more details on Lessons see our Kids Activities page.
Swimming Pool Timetable
View the timetable here. We are predominantly a members only club but non member adults can attend the following pool activities: 9am Swim Monday-Friday (€10), Ladies Swim Tuesdays & Thursdays (€9), and Aqua Health/Power Aqua Classes (€8/€10).
Code of Conduct
In the interest of member safety and comfort, the following code of conduct must be adhered to:
- When using the swimming pool, children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 years or over
- Pool or leisure suite must be paid for before use
- All swimmers must shower before using the pool
- Swimming caps must be worn in the pool
- Children under the age of 2 must wear a swimmers nappy
- No swimmers allowed on the spectator area
- No street shoes to be worn on pool deck
- No spectators allowed on pool deck
- Cameras or any visual recording equipment are not permitted in the sports area
- Strictly no ball playing in the pool
- Diving is strictly forbidden in water depth of 1.5m or under
- Users of the Leisure Suite must adhere to the guidelines displayed
If you require assistance, do not hesitate to contact a member of staff.