Football Pitch Renovation

  • 18 January 2020

Due to weather restrictions the resurfacing of Pitch B has been delayed.

We have reopened the pitch for use but please note that in the case of better weather conditions for a sustainable period time we will have to notify teams at short notice of its closure to commence the resurfacing.

We have been in contact with the company responsible & are in contact daily regarding the rejuvenation & resurfacing of Pitch B & its plan for commencement. The rejuvenation & resurfacing company have informed us that because of the heavy rain, the underlay of the pitch is extremely wet & this can effect the new surface going down & could invariably destroy the new pitch surface if applied.

Thank you for your patience & understanding at this time.