Voted Best Pool in Dublin!
Our 25m pool with 6 lanes is ozone treated, meaning we use a minimal amount of chlorine (kept at a standard of 0.5ppm, which is one of the lowest levels in the country).
We are very proud of our pool and consistently monitor water quality, in fact we are White Flag Excellence (Gold Standard) award winners. Our highly trained and experienced lifeguards are on hand for your safety and comfort.
Code of Conduct
In the interest of member safety and comfort, the following code of conduct must be adhered to:
- Pool or leisure suite must be paid for before use
- All swimmers must shower before using the pool
- Swimming caps must be worn in the pool
- Children under the age of 2 must wear a swimmers nappy
- No swimmers allowed on the spectator area
- No street shoes to be worn on pool deck
- No spectators allowed on pool deck
- Cameras or any visual recording equipment are not permitted in the sports area
- Strictly no ball playing in the pool
- Diving is strictly forbidden in water depth of 1.5m or under
- Users of the Leisure Suite must adhere to the guidelines displayed
- When using the swimming pool, the following rules apply to children:-
- Children aged 1-5 must be accompanied by a responsible adult in the pool.
- Children aged 6-10 must be accompanied by a responsible adult who must remain in view of the child in the pool.
- Children aged 11 and upwards may be unaccompanied.
Swimming Lessons/Lifesaving Skills
If you are interested in swimming lessons or lifesaving skills for children, see our Kids Activities page.
For one-to-one swimming lessons for adults contact Grainne Green, 087-9472111
Swimming Pool Timetable
View the timetable here. We are predominantly a members-only club but non-member adults can attend the following pool activities:
- 9am Swim Monday-Friday (€10),
- Ladies Swim Tuesdays & Thursdays (€9) and
- Aqua Health/Power Aqua Classes (€8/€10).
An external club that meets every Monday and Wednesday, 11am-12pm caters for adults of all abilities and includes: lane swimming, instruction for those trying to improve their technique or learn new strokes, the ability to exercise leisurely to maintain fitness and well-being and also helps nervous beginners by offering help and instruction.
Contact Mary 086 2658756